Piezo Printhead Cleaner Fluid Liquid Printer Head Cleaning Liquid + Syringe Kit

$10.00

Free Shipping

On Orders Over $100

Package :

  •   Piezo Printhead Cleaner Fluid Liquid Printer Head Cleaning Liquid + Syringe Kit

Features :

  • Powerful combination of solvents

  • Pure solvent base (not water like most)

  • Can remove dried ink, dust and other blockages from printers

  • Syringe and tubing provided for cleaning nozzles

  • Safe for both Thermal and delicate Piezo heads

  • Contains ink dispersion specific solvents formulated specifically for inkjet printers

  • Infuses at atmospheric pressure to diffuse sedimented ink particles within the heads.

  • Contains a de-humidification agent to prevent print head corrosion

  • REACH and RoHS Compliant

  • ISO 9001 / UKAS Quality Assured

  • Material Data Safety Sheet (MSDS) available

More information : 

  • Formulated specifically for both Thermal (Canon and HP) and Piezo electronic (Brother and Epson) inkjet printheads, this powerful cleaning fluid contains four different solvents in combination to tackle more difficult blockages. The majority of printhead cleaning fluids contain anywhere up to 80% water. The remaining amount typically contains a mild solvent such as Diethylene Glycol.

    This product contains no water, and is formulated specifically for breaking down pigment dispersions used in inkjet inks. It uses a solvent base of N-Methyldiethanolmine (<70%). The remaining 30% comprises of three specialised solvents in combination with ethylene glycol to assist in removing water vapour. Printheads, particularly sensitive Piezo heads and can be damaged using strong solvents or poorly formulated solutions.

    Cleaning fluid can resolve the majority of issues however in some cases, particularly if no ink is showing on a nozzle check, the ink may be too solidified for any type of cleaning fluid to break down enough to pass through the inkjet head channels.

0
Rating:
0% of 100
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Piezo Printhead Cleaner Fluid Liquid Printer Head Cleaning Liquid + Syringe Kit
Your Rating