DR3415| Compatible to Brother DR3415 DR-3415 Drum Unit
INKPOWER Grade A+ compatible DR3415 Drum Unit are specially engineered to meet the highest standards of quality, reliability and exceptional yields that meet OEM standards and are an economical alternative to dearer OEM cartridges.
Grade A+ compatible toners are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty.
- This is Drum unit, can NOT replace Brother Toner Cartridge TN3415 TN3425
- Brother HLL5100DN HLL5200DW HLL6200DW HLL6400DW
- Brother MFCL5755DW MFCL6700DW MFCL6900DW
Vivid Colour: Count on high-quality, reliable printing and save time by avoiding common printing problems: This brand new compatible Brother DR3415 Drum helps to tame your printing budget without sacrifice of quality.
CE, SGS, STMC, ISO9001: Certified manufacturer plant guarantee you optimal print quality plus the same number of pages, an excellent value and a true alternative as a OEM replacement : DR3415 Drum unit.
Fits like Original: Get this compatible DR3415 drum unit with a fraction cost of OEM cartridges.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (We pay the cost to return & resend): 30% of Usage, 3 months once opened, or a specified warranty-ends-date, whichever occurs first. Covers with manufacture defects, like: Chip Malfunction, Smears & Streaks, no print or weird colour. it does NOT cover: damage caused by abuse use, improper installation or self modifcation; unrecognised issues after printer firmware updates.
- Model: DR3415
- Page Yields: 30,000 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752
Package content :
- 1 x Grade A+ compatible Brother DR3415 Drum unit
FAQ: DR3415 Drum Counter Reset
For MFC Series printer :
- Press Settings (Settings) > All Settings > Machine Info. > Parts Life.
- Press and hold Drum Life until the machine’s display message changes.
- Press Yes.
- Press Home (Home).
For HL Series Printer :
- Open the front cover.
- Open Front Cover.
- Press and hold OK for about two seconds to display Drum Unit, and then press OK.
- Press the Up arrow key to reset the drum counter.
- Close the front cover of the machine.