TN2250 TN2030 | Compatible to Brother TN-2250 TN-2230 Toner
INKPOWER Grade A+ compatible TN2250 / TN2030 High Yield Toner Cartridges are specially engineered to meet the highest standards of quality, reliability and exceptional yields that meet OEM standards and are an economical alternative to dearer OEM cartridges.
Grade A+ compatible toners are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty.
More information :
- This high quality replacement BROTHER TN2250 / TN2230 toner cartridge works well with a variety of BROTHER printers below:
Brother DCP7065dn FAX 2840
Brother HL2240D HL2250DN HL2270DW MFC7360n MFC7860dw
Vivid Colour: Count on high-quality, reliable printing and save time by avoiding common printing problems: This brand new compatible Brother TN2250 toner cartridge helps to tame your printing budget without sacrifice of quality.
CE, SGS, STMC, ISO9001: High quality standards guarantee you optimal print quality plus the same number of pages, an excellent value and a true alternative as a OEM replacement : Brother TN2250 TN2230 TN2030 Toner cartridge.
High Yield & Fits like Original: Get 2.5X more page yields than standard size toner cartridges Brother TN2230 TN2030 and with a fraction cost of OEM
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (We pay the cost to return & resend): 30% of Usage, 3 months once opened, or a specified warranty-ends-date, whichever occurs first. Covers with manufacturer defects, like: Chip Malfunction, Smears & Streaks, no print or weird colour. it does NOT cover: damage caused by abuse use, improper installation or self modifcation; unrecognised issues after printer firmware updates.
- MFC: TN2250
- Version: High Yield
- Page Yields: 2,600 pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752
Package content :
- 1 x Grade A+ compatible Brother (TN2230) TN2250 TN2030 High Yield Toner cartridge
How to clear : " Toner Low reset / Toner Life End / Replace Toner " messages
If your TN2230 – TN2250 toner counter on your HL-2130 HL-2240D HL-2250DN or HL-2270DW doesn’t reset when you install the cartridge, you may wish to try this procedure.
For HL series printer
- Open the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
- Turn the printer off.
- Hold the ‘go’ button (or “start’ button) while turning the printer on. All panel lights should be on.
- Release the ‘go’ button (or “start’ button).
- Press the ‘go’ button (or “start’ button) 2 times.
- Pause. All panel lights should be on.
- Press the ‘go’ button (or “start’ button) 5 times.
The toner light should be off (the error light may be flashing).
The paper light should be on or flashing.
- Close the cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
Some users have reported having to turn the printer off and on after resetting the counter.
For MFC series printer:
- Open the door and press the Clear/Back key
- Press *00
- Press OK
- Do not choose anything for drum replacement. When the drum replacement menu comes up, press * and then 00, then press OK.