5D Diamond Painting - Rhinestone Embroidery Pictures Arts Craft DIY Kits - Ballerina
What is Diamond Painting?
Diamond painting is a combination of cross-stitch and paint-by-numbers. "You use an applicator to apply hundreds of sparkling resin rhinestones, one-by-one, on an adhesive color-coded canvas painting".
The end result is a vivid, shimmering work of art. Each piece can be framed and hung in your office, gifted to a loved one, or kept for yourself to enjoy.
We create this product JUST FOR YOU! Now with these 5D Ballerina Diamond painting, you can paint your favorite paintings,regardless of experience. Diamond painting allow everyone to explore an artist in themselves. This is a pretty choice as a gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving Day, New Year , Birthday or other important days.
ADD MORE FUN TO LIFE: - Ballerina Diamond painting can experience a sense of achievement, learn to reduce stress, emotional adjustment, enhance self-confidence and perseverance cultivate patience, the elderly and children are suitable.
CANVAS WALL DECOR: - The painting canvas is waterproof and even texture, the pattern itself has a sticky background and plastic protective film to keep the picture sticky, so that you could easy to complete the picture.
DAZZLING DIAMONDS: Diamonds sparkling, luster, shining light, never fade, more vibrant and brilliant than the resin diamonds.
- REFUND OR REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - If the diamond painting kit you received missing diamonds or tools, please contact us by email within 14 days, we will reissue replacement or refund for you within 72 hours, please be assured the purchase.
- Material: rhinestones + canvas
- Diamond type: square diamond
- Canvas size: Approx.W:30 X H:20cm
- 1 x Diamond Painting Canvas
- 1 set of DIY Ballerina Diamond Painting Tool & rhinestones (Frame is NOT included)
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Please allow 0.5-1cm measurement errors.
Tools and Materials
Our 5D Ballerina Diamond painting DIY Kits that contain everything you need to get started. Here's what you'll find inside: canvas, adhesive, an applicator pen, tray, paddy wax, and colorful resin drills.
Diamond painting is similar to working with beads; however, you are working with drills". The drills are the formal name for the rhinestone diamonds; they're flat on one side and rounded on top.